You can use Control Center to delete a plug-in, but this action does not delete all its content from your vRealize Orchestrator environment. After deleting the plug-in from the Control Center, you must delete the associated plug-in packages and folders from the vRealize Orchestrator client.
- Delete the plug-in from the Orchestrator Control Center.
- Log in to the Control Center as root.
- Select Manage Plug-Ins.
- Find the plug-in you want to delete and click the delete icon.
- Click Delete.
- Delete the plug-in packages and folders from the vRealize Orchestrator client
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator client.
- Select Design from the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner.
- Select the Packages tab.
- Right-click the package that you want to delete, and select Delete element with content.
Note: To delete all plug-in content, including shared custom content, select Delete All. To preserve custom content that the plug-in package shares with other vRealize Orchestrator objects, select Keep Shared. vRealize Orchestrator content that is locked in the read-only state, such as workflows in the standard library, is not deleted no matter which option is selected.
- Select the Workflow tab.
- Expand the workflow library, and delete the folder of the plug-in that you want to remove.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Delete the action modules of the plug-in that you want to remove.
- Restart the vRealize Orchestrator services.
service vco-configurator restart && service vco-server restart
You have uninstalled the plug-in and its content from your vRealize Orchestrator environment.