You can retrieve a package from a remote Orchestrator server.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Packages view.
- Right-click within the left pane and select Get remote package.
- Log in to the remote server.
The Orchestrator Synchronization dialog box opens. It displays the differences between the package elements. To view only elements that are different on the local and remote server, select Hide identical from the drop-down menu.
- Select the package that you want and click Import.
- View the remote package elements and select an option.
Option Description None Does not import the element. Update The element is imported from the remote server to the local server.Note: If the remote server does not recognize your certificate, you cannot commit and overwrite the elements.
- Click Synchronize.