To reuse workflows, actions, policies, and configuration elements from one Orchestrator server on another server, you can import them as a package.
- Back up any standard Orchestrator elements that you have modified.
- On the remote server, create a package and add the elements you want to import.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Packages view.
- Right-click within the left pane and select Import package.
- Browse to the package that you want to import and click Open.
Certificate information about the exporter appears.
- Review the package import details and select Import or Import and trust provider.
The Import package view appears. If the version of an element in the package is later than the version on the server, the system selects the element for import.
- (Optional) Deselect the elements that you do not want to import.
- (Optional) Deselect Import the values of the configuration settings if you do not want to import the attribute values of the configuration elements from the package.
- From the drop-down menu, choose whether you want to import tags from the package.
Option Description Import tags but preserve existing values Import tags from the package without overwriting existing tag values. Import tags and overwrite existing values Import tags from the package and overwrite existing values. Do not import tags Do not import tags from the package.
- Click Import selected elements.
What to do next
You can use all the workflows, actions, policies, and configuration elements from the imported package as new building blocks on your Orchestrator server.