After you import an object into the Orchestrator server as a resource element, you can edit the resource element's details.
Verify that you have imported an image, script, XML, or HTML file, or any other type of object into Orchestrator as a resource element.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- Right-click the resource element and select Edit.
- Click the General tab and set the resource element name, version, and description.
- (Optional) To see a preview of imported image resource elements, click the Viewer tab.
- Click Save and close to exit the editor.
You edited the general information about the resource element.
What to do next
Save the resource element to a file to update it, or add the resource element to a workflow.