Complete the following tasks.
- Create the Complex Workflow Example.
- Create the Schema of the Complex Workflow Example
- Define the Parameters of the Complex Workflow Example
- Review the bindings that you must define. See Complex Workflow Example Bindings.
- Open the workflow for editing in the workflow editor.
- Click the Schema tab in the workflow editor.
- Define the bindings.
- Click Save at the bottom of the Schema tab.
All the input and output parameters of the elements are bound to the appropriate parameter types and values.
What to do next
Set the attribute properties.