You define workflow parameters in the workflow editor. The input parameters provide data for the workflow to process. The output parameters are the data the workflow returns when it completes its run.
Complete the following tasks.
- Click the Inputs tab in the workflow editor.
- Define the following input parameter.
- Name: resourcePool
- Type: VC:ResourcePool
- Description: The resource pool containing the virtual machines of which to take snapshots.
- Click the Outputs tab in the workflow editor.
- Define the following output parameter.
- Name: snapshotVmArrayOut
- Type: Array/VC:VirtualMachine
- Description: The Array of virtual machines of which snapshots have been taken.
You have defined the workflow's input and output parameters.
What to do next
You must define the bindings between the element parameters.