The Opentracing extension sends data about workflow runs to a Jaeger server . Data includes the workflow status, input and output parameters, the user that initiated the workflow run, and the workflow ID data.
- Log in to the Orchestrator Control Center as root.
- Navigate to the Extension Properties page.
- Select the Opentracing extension.
- Enter the Jaeger server host address and port.
Note: Insert two forward slashes ("//") before entering the server address.
- Click Save.
You have configured the Orchestrator Opentracing Extension.
What to do next
- To access the Jaeger UI containing the data collected by the Opentracing extension, visit the host address entered during configuration.
- Under the Service option, select Workflows.
- To specify what data to view, use the Tags option. For example, to view data about failed workflows, enter status=failed.