Configure network settings for the vRealize Orchestrator Appliance to assign a static IP address and define the proxy settings.
- Download and deploy the vRealize Orchestrator Appliance.
- Verify that the vRealize Orchestrator Appliance is up and running.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator VAMI as root.
Access the VAMI at https:// your_orchestrator_hostname:5480.
- On the Network tab, click Address.
- Select the method by which the vRealize Orchestrator Appliance obtains IP address settings.
Option Description DHCP Obtains IP settings from a DHCP server. This is the default setting. Static Uses static IP settings. Selecting this option prompts you to enter an IP address, netmask (for IPv4), prefix (for IPv6), and gateway information.Depending on your network settings, you might have to select IPv4 and IPv6 address types.
- Click Save Settings.
- (Optional) To configure a proxy server, select the Proxy tab.
- (Optional) After configuring your proxy settings, click Save Settings.