You can use the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center to delete a third-party plug-in. After deleting the plug-in from the Control Center, you must delete the associated package from the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Log in to Control Center as root.
- Select Manage Plug-ins.
- Select the plug-in you want to uninstall and click the right-side delete icon.
- Confirm that you want to delete the plug-in, and click Delete.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator
- Select .
- Browse to the package associated with the deleted plug-in and click Delete.
Note: You can find the relevant package by entering a plug-in specific tag in the search text box. For example, you can find the Site Recovery Manager plug-in package by entering the SRM tag.
- Select Delete the package, its content, but keep any shared items and click Delete.
- Log in to the Orchestrator Legacy Client as an administrator.
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right corner, select User preferences.
- On the General page, select the Delete non empty folder permitted check box.
- Click Save and Close.
You can now delete an entire folder, including its subfolders and workflows, with a single click.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Delete the folder of the plug-in that you want to uninstall.
- Click the Actions tab.
- Delete the action modules of the plug-in that you want to uninstall.
- Restart the vRealize Orchestrator services.
You removed all custom workflows, actions, policies, configurations, settings, and resources related to the plug-in.