To make workflows more searchable, you can assign tags to them.
You can tag workflows in the Orchestrator Legacy Client, by running the Tag workflow workflow in the Library plug-in.
Note: To create global tags, you must be logged in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Log in to the Orchestrator Legacy Client
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator Legacy Client left pane.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and select Tag workflow.
- Right-click Tag workflow and select Start workflow.
- To select the workflow you want to tag, click the Not set link under Tagged workflow.
- In the Tag text box, enter the name of the tag you want to apply to the selected workflow.
- (Optional) In the Value text box, enter a value for the tag.
- In the Global tag section, click Yes if the tag is global.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.