You can export a package with workflows, actions, policies, configurations, and resources from an Orchestrator server and import it to another Orchestrator server. An Orchestrator package includes the certificates for all the contents in it. When you import the package into another server, these certificates are also imported.
Create a package and add the elements you want to export.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator Legacy Client, select Administer.
- Click the Packages view.
- Right-click the package to export and select Export package.
- Browse to select a location to save the package.
- (Optional) Sign the package.
- Click Add target Certificate.
- From the list of certificates, select the certificate to use for the exported package.
- Click Select.
- (Optional) To apply permissions for the exported package, deselect the options as required.
- (Optional) To apply restrictions for the contents of the exported package, deselect the options as required.
Option Description Export the values of the configuration settings The attribute values of the configuration elements in the package are not exported. Export global tags The global tags in the package are not exported.Note: The Export the values of the configuration SecureString settings option is deselected by default. Export of these configuration settings can cause a security problem. Use with caution.
- Click Save.
You exported the package. You can use the workflows, actions, and policies from the exported package on another Orchestrator server.