After you add the Jedis functionality to the
Connection object, you can use this functionality by creating a workflow.
- Build the plug-in.
- Install the modified version of the plug-in to the Orchestrator server. See Deploy a Plug-In.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to .
- Click New Workflow.
- Enter a name for the workflow, and click Create.
Redis:Connectionas a connection type to create an input parameter of the workflow.
- Create a Scriptable task element by inserting the following code:
connection.set("plugin:tutorial", "Testing redis connection - success"); var result = connection.get("plugin:tutorial"); System.log(result);
- Save the workflow, and click Run.
- After the workflow run finishes, select the Logs tab to verify the connection status.