After you install the Redis plug-in and install it on your vRealize Orchestrator server, you can create workflows. The Add redis connection workflow is a sample workflow that requires three input parameters: a name, a host name, and a port.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to .
- Click New Workflow.
- Enter a name for the workflow, and click Create.
- On the Inputs/Outputs tab, add the following workflow input parameters.
Input Parameter Type name string host string port number
- On the Schema tab, add a scriptable task element.
- Select the scriptable task and name it Create connection.
- Select Create connection, and add the following script on the Scripting tab.
var connectionId = RedisConnectionManager.save(name, host, port); System.log("Created connection with ID: " + connectionId);
- Save the workflow, and click Run.
- Enter the workflow input parameters, and click Run.
The printed connection ID is displayed on the Logs tab.
- (Optional) To review the input parameters used in your workflow, navigate to .