You can activate basic authentication for your vRealize Orchestrator deployment by setting a system property.
The basic authentication of your vRealize Orchestrator deployment is deactivated by default. In certain use cases you must activate this authentication by setting the
com.vmware.o11n.sso.basic-authentication.enabled system property. For example, you must activate this system property if you are planning on using the vRealize Orchestrator Multi-Node plug-in for deployments which are authenticated with vRealize Automation.
- Log in to the Control Center as root.
- Select System Properties.
- Click New.
- Under Key, enter com.vmware.o11n.sso.basic-authentication.enabled.
- Under Value, enter true.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the new system property.
- Click Add, and wait for the vRealize Orchestrator server to restart.