You can add a basic switch activity to a workflow schema that defines the switch cases based on workflow variables or parameters.
Every switch activity can have multiple switch cases. Every switch case is defined by a condition related to an variable or a parameter. If the condition is fulfilled, the workflow run switches to a corresponding workflow element that you define. If none of the specified conditions are fulfilled, the workflow run switches to a default workflow element that you define.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to , and select you workflow.
- Drag a Switch element to the appropriate element in the workflow schema.
- In the Cases tab, add or delete switch cases.
- Define the condition for each switch case.
- Select the corresponding workflow element for each switch case.
- Select the default workflow element to switch to.
- Click Save.
You defined the switch case conditions and workflow paths.