Calling several workflows simultaneously runs the called workflows synchronously as part of the run of the calling workflow. The calling workflow waits for all the called workflows to complete before it continues. The calling workflow can use the results of the called workflows as input parameters when it runs its subsequent schema elements.
You call several workflows simultaneously from another workflow by using the Nested workflows element. You can use nested workflows to run workflows with user credentials that are different from the credentials of the user of the calling workflow.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to , and select your workflow.
- Select the Schema tab.
- Drag a Nested workflows element from the Generic menu to the appropriate position in the workflow schema.
- Click Add Workflow, and add a workflow to the Nested workflows element.
- Repeat for all the workflows you require.
- To finish editing your workflow, click Save.
You called several workflows simultaneously from a workflow.