You request input parameters from users during a workflow run by adding a User interaction schema element to the workflow. When a workflow encounters a User interaction element, it suspends its run and waits for the user to provide the required data.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to , and select your workflow.
- Select the Schema tab and drag a User interaction element to the appropriate position in the workflow schema.
- (Optional) Enter a name and description for the user interaction.
- (Optional) Under Options, configure the security group, security assignees, and timeout date variables for the user interaction.
- To save your workflow, click Save.
You added a user interaction element to a workflow. When the workflow reaches this element, it waits for information from the user before continuing its run.