Standard path links determine the normal run of the workflow.
When you link one element to another, you always link the elements in the order in which they run in the workflow. You always start from the element that runs first to create a link between two elements.
- Open a workflow for editing in the workflow editor.
- Verify that the Schema tab of the workflow editor contains elements.
- Place the pointer on the element that you want to connect to another element.
A blue and a red arrow appear on the element's right.
- Place the pointer on the blue arrow.
The blue arrow enlarges.
- Left-click the blue arrow, hold down the left mouse button, and move the pointer to the target element.
A blue arrow appears between the two elements and a green rectangle appears around the target element.
- Release the left mouse button.
The blue arrow remains between the two elements.
A standard path now links the elements.