You can run a workflow from the vRealize Orchestrator Client to copy files from the vRealize Orchestrator server to an SSH host.
The SSH plug-in uses the Java JCraft library, which implements SFTP. The SCP put command workflow transfers files by using SFTP.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
- Navigate to and enter the ssh tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the SCP put command workflow and click Run.
- On the Host tab, enter the source host information.
- Enter an SSH host name or IP address.
- Enter the SSH user name and password.
- On the File tab, enter the file information.
- Enter the path to the file that you want to copy from the local Orchestrator server to the remote SSH host.
- Enter the path to the directory on the remote SSH host into which to copy the file.
- Click Run.