You can run a workflow from the vRealize Orchestrator Client to create a simple XML document for testing purposes.
- Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run XML workflows.
- Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to and enter the xml and samples_xml_(simple) tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Create a simple XML document workflow and click Run.
- Enter the filepath to the XML document to create.
For example, c:/orchestrator/filename.xml.
- Click Run.
The workflow creates an XML document that contains a list of users. The attributes for each entry are
user ID and