You can run a workflow to create a new subscription element.
- Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Verify that the AMQP broker has all queues included in the subscription declared.
- Navigate to and enter the amqp and configuration tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Subscribe to queues workflow and click Run.
- On the Subscription tab, enter the name of the queue to display.
- On the AMQP Broker tab, select the broker to which you want to add the subscription.
- On the Queues tab, select all the queues for message subscription.
- Click Run.
After the workflow runs successfully, a child of the broker appears in the Inventory view.
What to do next
You can create a policy.