You can run a workflow to update the configuration of a database that is in the SQL plug-in inventory.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to and enter the sql and configuration tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Update a database workflow and click Run.
- Select the database that you want to update.
- In the Name text box, enter the new name of the database.
The database appears in the Inventory view with the name that you entered.
- Select the type of the database.
- In the Connection URL text box, enter the new address of the database.
- On the User credentials tab, select the session mode that the plug-in uses to connect to the database.
Option Description Shared Session The plug-in uses shared credentials to connect to the database. You must provide the database credentials for the shared session. Session Per User The vRealize Orchestrator Client retrieves credentials from the user who is logged in.Note: To use session per user mode, you must authenticate by using a user name only. Do not use domain\user or user@domain for authentication.
- Click Run.