You can run a workflow from the vRealize Orchestrator Client to find an element in the XML created by the Create a simple XML document workflow.
- Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run XML workflows.
- Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to and enter the xml and samples_xml_(simple) tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Find element in document workflow and click Run.
- Type the filepath to the XML document.
For example, c:/orchestrator/filename.xml.
- Click Run.
The workflow searches for an element and displays the result in the system log.
What to do next
To view the result, select the completed workflow run in the vRealize Orchestrator Client and click Logs on the Schema tab.