You can run an existing or custom PowerShell script on a host in the plug-in inventory.
- Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Verify that you have a connection to a PowerShell host from the Inventory view.
- Navigate to and enter the powershell tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Invoke a PowerShell script workflow and click Run.
- On the PowerShell Host tab, select a PowerShell host on which to run the script.
- On the Script tab, in the Script text box, type or paste the PowerShell script that you want to run.
- Click Run.