You can run a workflow from the vRealize Orchestrator Client to test the insertion of a row into a JDBC table.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to and enter the jdbc_examples tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the JDBC insert into table example workflow and click Run.
- On the Database connection tab, provide the required information.
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type a password to access the database.
- On the SQL statement tab, enter an SQL insert statement similar to the following example.
INSERT INTO "table_name" ("column1", "column2") VALUES ("value1", "value2")
- On the Values to insert tab, enter the values to insert into the row.
- Click Run.