You can run the Create a multi-proxy action workflow to run a workflow on several servers.
You can create an action, so that you can run a workflow on a remote vRealize Orchestrator server at a later stage.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Navigate to and enter the orchestrator and remote_execution tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Create a multi-proxy action workflow and click Run.
- On the Action details tab, enter the action name and module.
The action name must contain only alpha-numeric characters without spaces.A new action is created even if another action with the same name exists.
- On the Workflow details tab, select whether the workflow is local or remote.
Option Description Yes Select the remote workflow that you want to use for this action. No Select the local workflow that you want to use for this action.
- Click Run.
The generated action accepts the same parameters as the source workflow but promotes the parameters to an array in case of multi-selection of objects. The values in the array are indexed.