- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Access the API Explorer from either the vRealize Orchestrator Client or from the Scripting tabs of the workflow, policy, and action editors.
- To access the API Explorer from the vRealize Orchestrator Client, click API Explorer in the vRealize Orchestrator Client navigation pane.
- To access the API Explorer from the Scripting tabs of the workflow, policy, and action editors, click Search API on the left.
- To expand the hierarchical list of Multi-Node plug-in API objects, double-click the VCO module in the left pane.
What to do next
You can copy code from API elements and paste it into scripting boxes. For more information about API scripting, see Developing with VMware vRealize Orchestrator.