You can set up the SSH plug-in to ensure encrypted connections.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to and enter the ssh and configuration tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Add SSH host workflow and click Run.
- On the General Information tab, in the Host name text box, enter the name of the host that you want to access with SSH through vRealize Orchestrator.
- Enter the target port. The default SSH port is 22.
The host is added to the list of SSH connections.
- (Optional) Configure an entry path on the server.
- Click New root folder.
- Enter the new path and click Insert value.
- On the Authentication tab, enter the user name for a user who has the necessary permissions to run SSH commands.
- Select the authentication type.
Option Action Yes To use password authentication, enter a password. No To use key authentication, enter the path to the private key and the private key passphrase.
- Click Run.
The SSH host is available in the Inventory view of the vRealize Orchestrator Client.