The Mail plug-in is installed together with the vRealize Orchestrator server and is used for sending and receiving email notifications. You can set the default email account that can authenticate against an SMTP server to send and receive email notifications.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator client.
- Navigate to and enter the mail tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Configure mail workflow and click Run.
- On the Host tab, enter the IP address or domain name of your SMTP server and a port number to match your SMTP configuration.
The default SMTP port is 25.
- On the Credentials tab, enter a user name and password for authentication.
Enter a valid email account and an associated password. vRealize Orchestrator uses the email account to send emails.
- On the Email Content tab, enter a sender's email address and name.
The sender information appears in all emails sent by vRealize Orchestrator.
- Click Run.