You can run a workflow to add tables to a database that is in the SQL plug-in inventory.
- Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Verify that you have a connection to a database from the Inventory view.
- Navigate to and enter the sql and configuration tags in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Add tables to a database workflow and click Run.
- Select a database to which to add tables.
- Select the tables that you want to add.
- Click Run.
After the workflow runs successfully, the added database tables appear in the Inventory view of the vRealize Orchestrator Client.