You can run a workflow to create a binding in a specified broker.
- Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Navigate to and enter the amqp tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Bind workflow and click Run.
- On the AMQP Broker tab, select a broker in which you want to create a binding.
- On the Binding Properties tab, provide information about the binding.
Option Action Queue name Enter the name of the queue. Exchange name Enter the name of the exchange. Routing key Enter the routing key.
- Click Run.