You can run a workflow from the vRealize Orchestrator Client to test the dropping of a JDBC table.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Navigate to and enter the jdbc_examples tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the JDBC drop table example workflow and click Run.
- Provide the required information.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Enter an SQL drop statement similar to the following example syntax.
DROP TABLE "table_name"
- Click Run.