By using an earlier Git commit, you can reset your vRealize Orchestrator content to an earlier state.
- Configure a connection to a GitHub or GitLab repository. See Configure a Connection to a Git Repository.
- Push a local change set to the configured Git repository.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to .
- Select a change set you want to reset to and click Reset to this.
- Confirm that you want to reset to this specific commit and click Ok.
The vRealize Orchestrator content inventory is reset to the state specified in the commit. Relevant vRealize Orchestrator content is reverted to a previous version. If the content did not exist when the commit was pushed, it is removed from the inventory.