Create a vRealize Orchestrator action that uses that uses your Python script.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to .
- Click New Action.
- On the General tab, enter a name, module, and version number for the action.
- On the Script tab, select Python 3.7 as the runtime, and Zip as the script type.
- Click Import.
- Browse to the vro-python-aws folder, and select the ZIP package containing the Python script.
- In the Entry handler text box, enter main.handler.
Note: The entry handler of the action is based on the main script in the imported ZIP package. Because the main script is located in a file called main.py, and a function called handler, the entry handler must be main.handler. If you have titled your main script file differently, change the entry handler value accordingly.
- Save the action, and click Run.
The action run encounters an error.
- Select the Logs tab.
The logs of the action run display a "botocore.exceptions.NoRegionError: You must specify a region." error message. This is expected behavior, as the initial Python script does not define a region.
What to do next
Debug the Python script. See Debug the Amazon Web Services Action.