Edit workflows and actions directly from the parent workflow in the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
Editing child workflows and actions directly from the parent workflow can help streamline workflow development.
Create a workflow that calls up another workflow, action, or both.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to , and select your workflow.
- Select the Schema tab.
- Depending on the object type, double-click the Workflow element or Action element in the workflow canvas.
- Edit the object.
- To finish editing the child workflow or action, click Save.
- To return to the parent workflow, close the object editor.