Import the updated Python script, and run the action again.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to , and select the original Amazon Web Services (AWS) action.
- (Optional) On the General tab, change the version number.
- Remove the old ZIP package, and click Import.
- Select the updated ZIP package.
- Save the action, and click Run.
- After the action run finishes, select the Logs tab.
The logs display the EC2 instances queried by the action.
What to do next
Create a vRealize Orchestrator workflow that uses the updated AWS action as an Action element.