You can assign service roles for the vRealize Orchestrator Client in the Identity & Access Management page in vRealize Automation. Service roles can be assigned for the embedded vRealize Orchestrator Client and standalone vRealize Orchestrator instances authenticated with vRealize Automation.
- Verify that appropriate users and groups are imported from a valid vIDM instance.
- Before assigning a vRealize Orchestrator service role to your user, verify that your user has an assigned organization role in vRealize Automation. See, Administering Users and Groups in vRealize Automation in Administering vRealize Automation.
- From the top-right header drop-down menu, select the Identity & Access Management option.
- On the Active Users tab, search for the email address of the user you want to assign to vRealize Orchestrator.
- Select the check box next to the user, and click Edit Roles.
- Click Add Service Access.
- From the left drop-down menu, select Orchestrator.
- From the right drop-down menu, select the role you want to assign to the user.
- Click Save.