You can create a custom workflow from a REST operation.
You can integrate custom-generated workflows into high-level workflows. For more information about workflow development, see the Developing Workflows with vRealize Orchestrator guide.
- Verify that you are logged in to the vRealize Orchestrator Client as an administrator.
- Verify that you have a connection to a REST host from the Inventory view.
- Navigate to and enter the http-rest tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Generate a new workflow from a REST operation workflow and click Run.
- Select the REST operation from the list of available operations.
If the operation takes input and XSD schemas are added to its host, you can specify the request input type.
- In the Name text box, type the name of the workflow to generate.
- Select the workflow folder in which to generate the new workflow.
You can select any existing folder from the workflow library.
- Click Run.