To install the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director, you download the .vmoapp installation file, and install the plug-in by using the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
Verify that you have downloaded the .vmoapp installation file from the Control Center.
Verify that you have installed the vRealize Orchestrator client and you can log in with administrator credentials.
Verify that you can log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface at http://orchestrator_plugin_IP_or_DNS_name:8283/vco-controlcenter/config/.
- Download the plug-in file to a location accessible from the vRealize Orchestrator appliance.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Control Center at http://Orchestrator_IP_or_DNS_name:8283/vco-controlcenter.
The vRealize Orchestrator Control Center home page opens.
- In the Plug-Ins area, click Manage Plug-Ins.
- To upload the plug-in installation file, click Browse and navigate to the .vmoapp installation file.
- After the file is successfully uploaded, click Install.
- Accept the End user license agreement in the Install a plug-in pane.
- If prompted to save your changes, click Save Changes.
- Navigate to Restart.
Wait for the vRealize Orchestrator service to restart.
- Navigate to vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director is listed and enabled. and confirm that the
- Verify that vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director is successfully installed and configured.
- Start the vRealize Orchestrator client and log in.
- In the Workflows tab, expand the Library folder and verify that vCloud Director folder is present.
You can now browse through the workflows provided by the vRealize Orchestrator Plug-in for vCloud Director.