After you have restored a vRealize Operations Manager system, verify that the system nodes are up and running.
- Power on the master node for a simple cluster, and the master node and replica node for HA clusters.
- Use SSH to log into the vRealize Operations Manager master node to check the vRealize Operations Manager service status, and run service vmware-vcops status.
# service vmware-vcops status Slice Online-true admin Role Enabled-true vRealize Operations vPostgres Replication Database is running (31810). vRealize Operations Gemfire Locator is running (31893). data Role Enabled-true vRealize Operations vPostgres Database is running (32013). vRealize Operations Cassandra Distributed Database is running (21062). vRealize Operations Analytics is running (32142). vRealize Operations Collector is running (32225). vRealize Operations API is running (32331). ui Role Enabled-true remote collector Role Enabled-false
- Confirm that the admin, data, and ui roles are running.
- Verify that all the nodes in the cluster are up and collecting data. If you have an HA-enabled cluster, verify that HA mode is enabled.
- In a Web browser, navigate to the vRealize Operations Manager administration interface at https://<Master_Node_IP>/admin/login.action.
- Log in with the admin username and password.
- Verify that each node is online.
- Click each node, and verify that the status of adapter instances is Data receiving.
- Verify that HA mode is enabled. If the cluster is running in degraded mode, restart the cluster.