You can use the installation wizard to import existing private cloud environment for a vRealize Suite product.
Verify that you have an existing vRealize Suite instance.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager as an administrator and click Environment.
- Select Using Installation wizard.
- After entering the environment data fields, under vRealize Suite, click .
- After you agree to the terms and conditions of EULA, click Next.
- Enter the License Key details by either selecting an existing license or add a new license for a vRealize Suite product, and click Next.
- Provide your Infrastructure, Network, and Certificate information in the following drop-down menus.
- Under Products Details page, update the details and select all the vCenters where all product components are installed.
If you are importing an existing vRealize Operations Manager installation, set a root password for that installation.
- Read the Summary of the provided information and click Submit.