Configure vCenter, cluster, network, datastore, and certificate details for a new private cloud environment.
- Enter the details of the vCenter where you are installing the vRealize Suite and the names of the cluster, network, and datastore to use for this environment.
The vCenter name must be in the form of a fully qualified domain name.
- Select the disk file format, and click Next.
Option Description Thin Use for evaluation and testing. Thick Use for production environments.
- Enter the default gateway, domain, domain search path, DNS server, and netmask details for the environment, and click Next.
- Enter the key passphrase and private key.
- Enter certificate chain for the SAN certificate to import or select the Generated Certificate option, and click Next.
For information on generating a SAN certificate, see Generate a New Wild Card Certificate.