You can edit the settings of an existing content endpoint.
All content endpoint values can be edited apart from the name, which is used across various logs.
Note: When vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys a vRA instance or a vRA instance is imported into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, then content management services imports Content endpoints (per tenant) automatically through a data collection process. By default, all policies are disabled so you must edit the endpoint and assign appropriate content policies. Only certain set of users can edit a content endpoint, for more information on roles, see Content Actions.
- Under Content Management, click Endpoints.
- Click the three vertical dots to the left of the endpoint, and select Edit.
- Edit the endpoint details you want to change, and click Next.
- Edit the endpoint policy settings you want to change, and click Next.
- Verify that the content endpoint details are correct, and click Submit.