You can install content downloaded from Marketplace.
- Download the content to install from Marketplace. See Find and Download Content from Marketplace.
- Verify that the environment which you are installing have the entitlement matching the entitlement which the content supports.
- Click Marketplace and click the Download tab.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager displays all content that has been downloaded to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager from Marketplace.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the tile for the content to install, and click Install.
- Select the data center and environment to install the content, if you are installing a blueprint or OVA in an vRA, and click Next.
vRealize Automation and vRealize Operations Management Suite contents are tagged with license entitlements.
- After selecting a data center and environment, select the tenant in which the content needs to be installed and click Submit.
What to do next
You can track installation progress on the Requests page.