To add a source control server to the system, add a source control server endpoint.
- Verify that you have a GitLab instance and only GitLab is supported for this version of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Log in to GitLab and generate an access token for your user with all scopes enabled. Copy and save this one-time token from GitLab.
- Under Content Management, click Content Settings.
- On the Source Control Access tab, click ADD SOURCE CONTROL SERVER.
- Select the Source Control Type.
- Enter the IP address or fully qualified domain name of the server, and click SUBMIT.
- Click the pencil icon for the source control server.
- Enter your GitLab access token in the ACCESS KEY field, and click SUBMIT.