You can generate a new wild card certificate for vRealize Suite products that are deployed in vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Click Settings and click the Certificate tab.
- Enter the Organization name and Unit name. For example, department name.
- Enter the Domain Name and other fields. For example, organization.com.
Note: Domain name is a subset of the FQDN of the VMs.
- For Passphrase field, type <Cert- Password>.
- Update the certificate settings as necessary, and click Generate Certificate.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager generates a new Wild card certificate for the specific domain provided by the user.