vRealize Suite Disaster Recovery by Using Site Recovery Manager describes how to implement and use Site Recovery Manager with vSphere Replication or Array-Based replication to protect the vRealize Suite components.
Note: vRealize Automation 8.0 is not supported for use in disaster-recovery scenarios
|4.5 and later|
| vRealize Orchestrator
Note: vRealize Orchestrator 8.0 is not supported for use in disaster-recovery scenarios
|vRealize Operations Manager||6.6.0 and later|
|vRealize Log Insight||4.6 and later|
- VMware vSphere Replication 8. 2
- VMware Site Recovery Manager 8.2
- Array-based replication
- EMC RecoverPoint Storage Replication Adapter
- vCenter 6.5 and 6.7
For more information about vRealize Suite components and their interoperability with Site Recovery Manager, see VMware Product Interoperability Matrices.
For information about installing, upgrading, and configuring VMware Site Recovery Manager, see the VMware Site Recovery Manager 8.1 Documentation.
- Configuring Site Recovery Manager. You must configure Site Recovery Manager by following the guidelines to protect your vRealize Suite components.
- Configuring vRealize Suite Components for Disaster Recovery. You must configure the vRealize Suite components that you want to protect by using Site Recovery Manager.
- Testing and Executing a Recovery Plan. You must test the recovery plans that you have created to verify that the recovery is successfully completed without any data loss, before a disaster recovery situation occurs.