After you have restored a vRealize Operations Manager cluster to a remote host, if required you can change the IP address of the master nodes and data nodes to point to the new host.
If files are corrupted during the restore process, the cluster analytic service fails to restart after restoring vRealize Suite. When this occurs, vRealize Operations Manager displays a waiting for analytics status for the cluster.
- Search all restored files for the text string @^. Files containing this string are corrupt.
- Replace all corrupted files with files copied from a node without corrupted files.
- Take the cluster offline and then online. If the analytic service successfully restarts, skip steps 4 - 8 as the problem is fixed. If it does not successfully restarts continue to next step.
- Run this command on all nodes: $VMWARE_PYTHON_BIN$ALIVE_BASE/../vmware-vcopssuite/utilities/sliceConfiguration/bin/vcopsConfigureRoles.py --action bringSliceOffline --offlineReason "test"
- Stops the casa service using this command: service vmware-casa stop.
- In the /data/db/casa/webapp/hsgldb/casa.db.script script file, set the role of all nodes to offline.
- Start the casa service using this command: service vmware-casa start.
- Take the cluster offline and online.
- Verify that all nodes successfully come back online.