If you observe frequent RPO violations, want to learn more about the network usage of vSphere Replication, or check the status of your incoming and outgoing replications, you can view replication statistics for source and target vCenter Server sites.
Verify that vSphere Replication is running.
- In the vSphere Web Client Home view, click vSphere Replication.
- On the vSphere Replication Home tab, click Monitor.
- Click Reports.
What to do next
- You can use the drop-down menu above the historic data reports to limit the time range of the reports.
- You can maximize report widgets to zoom in the data.
- When you maximize the report for transferred bytes, you can use the drop-down menu to filter data by virtual machine. This helps you identify virtual machines that generate the most intense replication traffic in your environment.