vSphere Replication is compatible with versions of ESXi Server, vCenter Server, Site Recovery Manager, databases, and Web browsers.
vSphere Replication is compatible with the same versions as vCenter Server, except for ESXi: vSphere Replication requires ESXi 5.0 or greater. See:
- Compatibility Matrixes for vSphere Replication 5.8 at http://www.vmware.com/support/vsphere-replication/doc/vsphere-replication-compat-matrix-5-8.html
- For vSphere Replication interoperability with backup software when using VSS, see http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2040754.
- VMware Compatibility Guide at http://partnerweb.vmware.com/comp_guide2/search.php?testConfig=16&deviceCategory=software
- Browser compatibility at vSphere Client and vSphere Web Client Software Requirements in vSphere Installation and Setup
- Browser compatibility of the VAMI depends on browsers supported by VMware Studio. See https://www.vmware.com/support/developer/studio/studio25/release_notes.html